World Water Challenge 2020
World Water Challenge 2020 will be held as one of the signature programs of KIWW 2020. This 6th edition of World Water Challenge is expected to serve its role as an important platform to share not only innovative scientific/technological method but also policy towards solving the defined water challenges around the world and to forge a broad network among the experts and stakeholders in water sector as well as the diverse pool of solution providers. Given the current global circumstance in which the world is suffering from COVID-19 pandemic, the WWCH will be dealing with the special topic “Water and Health” along with 5 Main Topics to demonstrate a pathway to not only overcoming the current pandemic but also achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Solution submission can only be proceeded after online registration for the KIWW 2020.
Please make sure that all submissions must be filled out in English, using the provided Solution submission template.
* The deadline for Solution Submission has been extended until September 25, 2020.
- Winners will have the chance to be invited to the WWCH showcase during the KIWW 2021 and/or the 9th World Water Forum to share their solutions with the experts from all around the world.
- The title of the awards and the amount of prize money are subject to change.
- If there is not qualified solutions for the “THE BEST” prize based on the decision of the evaluation committee, there may not be the winner of the year and/or type of award and prize money may change.
- Due to COVID-19 Situation, WWCH 2020 Final Round will be held separately from the KIWW 2020. More detailed information will be announced soon.