(During the KIWW 2020)
|Full-registration||Participant||USD 350||USD 400||
|Student||USD 150||USD 200|
|1 day||Participant||USD 150||USD 200||
Please note that
- If you are a student, please send us the valid a student ID or a certification after online registration process. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All fees are quoted in USD (International) or KRW (Domestic). Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Registrations received without payment will not be processed or confirmed until payment has been received in full.
- If you are The Least Developed Countries participant, please send us by e-mail for registration. (email@example.com)
We accept Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer for international (USD) payment and Credit Card and Bank Transfer for domestic (KRW) payment. The detailed information will be informed after finalizing the online reservation process.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Untill July 26, 2020||fully refunded|
|From July 27, 2020||Not refunded|
- Any cancellations must be notified to the KIWW Secretariat in written form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will apply as following;
- Up to 8 weeks before the KIWW 2020 starts, all fees paid will be fully refunded.
- Less than 8 weeks before the KIWW 2020 starts, it will result in a 100% cancellation charge.
- Bank remittance & administration fee will be charged.
- It will be refunded after the KIWW 2020 by only bank transfer.
Letter of Invitation for Visa
- The Secretariat is pleased to send an invitation letter for the participation in KIWW 2020 based upon request. The invitation letter can be received after the applicant’s registration payment is completed. When online registration and fee payment are completed, Please send us followings through email@example.com : YOUR NAME, TITLE OF COMPANY (ORGANIZATION), A COPY OF PASSPORT and A CERTIFICATE (PROOF) OF EMPLOYMENT. As the required document for the visa approval varies according to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in each country, you are strongly recommended to check the visa process with your local Embassy in advance. The invitation letters are sent to those only who already registered to attend the KIWW 2020 and whose payment is verified. In addition, we would like to inform applicants that such an invitation is not a commitment on the part of the KIWW secretariat to provide any financial support, nor a guarantee that the consulate will issue the visa.
- * For further information about visa : https://www.visa.go.kr/